The Main Feature
All test program sets and test unit adapters should operate equally
- On test stations with variety of configurations
- On test stations with various hardware
- On test stations manufactured in different years
- Flexibility in operation and maintenance
- Predictable costs for future upgrade
- Early identification of hidden costs
- Minimization of costs and time for spare parts procurement
- High operational availability
Expansion of capabilities at customer’s site should be done without modification of test station.
Only modular instruments can be installed that were not procured with initial delivery.
Expansion can be done by:
- Upgrade of test program sets (TPS) or test unit adapters (TUA) (for new objects additionally to those delivered earlier)
- Delivery of new TPS’s and TUA’s for new types of units under test